Friday, December 3, 2010

This Looks Interesting: Math & Movement Program

I'm curious what you think about this Math & Movement program. 

I found it online and it looks interesting and helpful on a couple levels.  Right now, my only clear thought is that it's probably an effective way to get kids moving in classrooms where they normally wouldn't be by helping their teachers become comfortable with using movement as a learning tool.  But, I'm not sure about the program's singular math focus on numaracy (numbers, counting, multiplication, etc.)  There is more than counting in math, and more than counting in movement, too. 

I have other thoughts, but I'm curious about yours.  Even if no one comments on this post, I'll have a follow up discussion with myself, but it'll be more interesting to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...