Friday, September 7, 2012

Bubbly Serendipity: Geometry Edition

This morning the kid was experimenting with bubbles and paint, and found a way to make bubble prints...



















...and this afternoon I was scrolling through Geometry Daily (a new minimal geometric composition each day) and found this (which can be found here)! 

























Even the colors match -- I love it when stuff like this happens!  

p.s. Check out the new Math in Your Feet Facebook page where I'm sharing links to cool math activities I find and some other things I'm doing with math, making, dance and rhythm.  Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't Geometry Daily cool?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I'm thinking the boy I tutor will want to create some beautiful geometric constructions of his own. (He's been working with compass and straightedge lately.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...