Monday, September 16, 2013

Second Math-y Monday...

The first Math-y Monday was a big hit!  The kids in my daughter's 3rd/4th grade classroom are still working on their archetype times tables.  I'm hoping I'll be able to take some good photos of their work. Stay tuned.

For the second Marvelously Math-y Monday I am bringing in an extra Multiplication Models poster from Moebius Noodles that I had lying around (and the poster itself can be purchased here -- they're seriously gorgeous in real life).



And, because one of their teachers introduced them to magic squares last week (cool, huh?) I thought I'd bring in this book to add to their library:

From the Trade Paperback edition

It's going to be a great Monday!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...